Each person takes turn saying a word that’s related to the previous one until a word is repeated.
It’s the first word that comes to mind when the previous one is said.
Dorian, Damien and Laurie are playing:
- Dorian: “Curfew”
- Damien: “Night”
- Laurie: “Good”
- Dorian: “Bad”
- Damien: “Guy”
- Laurie: “Evil”
- Dorian: “Angel”
- Damien: “Good”
- Can be in any language, and of any type but should be explained if asked
- Has to be a word, e.g. no double words like “double rainbow”
- The first word can be anything
- Can have a time limit like 3 or 5 seconds to say a word
- Can go back from the last word to the first word one by one at the end